One of China's leading videogame companies is looking for native speakers of English to join its Beijing office as Game Operations Support Managers.
You should have a good command of your native language and a keen eye for detail;
especially in regard to grammar and spelling. An interest in videogames is a big plus, but not essential.
You will be working in a multilingual office with Chinese and foreign colleagues that have studied many languages and will be glad to welcome a native speaker in the team.
Our office is over 1,000 people strong and is conveniently located a few minutes from Dongdan station (line 1 and 5). The working atmosphere is positive and relaxed and we embrace equality and diversity.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To work with team members on both Customer part and Translation part, Customer support part:
- Act as main point of knowledge on your local market.
- Deal with players of the game. Compile and submit players’ requests and suggestions.
- Maintain relations with players through email, messages and other platforms. Resolve players’ complaints and issues in a calm and polite manner.
- Manage the game operations, online recharging and events. Deal with feedback on the various social media (Facebook, forum, stores etc). Translation part:
- Translation: for each patch of new version to make the wording right and polished
- Market research: be the market expert of your region, and bring exactly information for mobile and web marketing channels
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Native speaker of English, preferable with Chinese reading
-1 year and above experience in Translation, Customer Service, Community management from gaming or FMCG industry, preferable with Social Gaming experience
- Flexible, positive attitude, detailed and patient.
- Computer literate with a strong knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Possibility of a full-time position for the right candidate.
-The salary range from RMB13000 to RMB20000.
-Offer work visa.
- with additional performance based bonuses.